Commercial Pilot certificate
This is a course that prepares a pilot for being able to be paid to fly. You will train to pass your oral, and flying tests. This makes it where you can start to get paid to fly!!
Here are the prerequisites needed before you begin your training.
- Able to read, speak, write, and understand the English Language
- Must have 3rd class medical to obtain your commercial certificate
- Able to obtain a 2nd class medical certificate (required to use your commercial certificate)
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must hold at least a private pilot license
- Must have received and logged the appropriate ground and flight training for the Commercial License
- Must have 250 hours total flight time
See the “Complete Required Hours” Tab below
Overview of the process
This is a written exam that test your knowledge of the requirements for becoming a Commercial Pilot. This can be completed at anytime prior to you registering for your Check Ride with an FAA examiner.
the exam consists of 100 questions and you have 3 Hours to complete.